Vikramjit Chhokar, MD
“I feel privileged to be able to provide quality heart and vascular care to the Watertown community. I am totally invested in this community and my work.”
Dr. Chhokar has multiple board certifications in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular disease, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional cardiology. He completed his Interventional cardiology fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago after earning his degree from UNIBE School of Medicine. He is a an Assistant Professor of Medicine at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Contact Vikramjit Chhokar, MD
Phone: 920- 262-4449
Locations: Specialty Center, 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, WI, 53098
- Favorite Quote
- “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.” ~ Friedrich Hegel
- Interests and Passion
- Spending time with family, Following the Packers and other Wisconsin teams, Involvement in community activities
Facts & Figures
- Interventional Cardiology/Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine.
- Special Interest
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease